call 01227 277020
E REVELL & SONS LTD believe that businesses are responsible for achieving good environmental practice and operating in a sustainable manner.
We are therefore committed to reducing our environmental impact and continually improving our environmental performance as an integral and fundamental part of our business strategy and operating methods.
It is our priority to encourage our customers, suppliers and all business associates to do the same. Not only is this sound commercial sense for all;
it is also a matter of delivering on our duty of care towards future generations.
Our policy is to
• Wholly support and comply with or exceed the requirements of current environmental legislation and codes of practice.
• Minimise our waste and then reuse or recycle as much of it as possible.
• Minimise energy and water usage in our buildings, vehicles and processes in order to conserve supplies, and minimise our
consumption of natural resources, especially where they are non-renewable.
• Operate and maintain company vehicles (where appropriate) with due regard to environmental issues as far as reasonably practical
and encourage the use of alternative means of transport and car sharing as appropriate.
• Apply the principles of continuous improvement in respect of air, water, noise and light pollution from our premises and reduce
any impacts from our operations on the environment and local community.
• As far as possible purchase products and services that do the least damage to the environment, to encourage others to do the same.
• Assess the environmental impact of any new processes or products we intend to introduce in advance.
For any issues related to Environmental Policy linked to this business please contact:
GET IN CONTACT WITH US
• Telephone : 01227 277020
• Fax : 01227 770839
• Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
E Revell and Sons Limited
Unit 1C, Joseph Wilson Industrial
Estate, Millstrood Road,
Whitstable, Kent CT5 3PS
Copyright E Revell & Sons Limited 2017